One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(of a person's complexion) of a cream color with downy pink cheeks.
pale, light, light-coloured, white, cream-coloured, creamy, peaches and creamView synonyms
- ‘Her peaches and cream complexion glowed and her face held pure contentment.’
- ‘The bride, not noted for a peaches and cream complexion, looked beautiful.’
- ‘It most often affects people who blush easily, have a fair skin, and what is often called a peaches and cream complexion.’
- ‘Her lips were a quivering blue and her deathly pallor betrayed her usual peaches and cream complexion.’
- ‘He was about six feet tall and had peaches and cream skin.’
- ‘Her peaches and cream skin looked so soft, he wanted to touch it.’
- ‘Her eyes are a beautiful shade of blue and her skin is peaches and cream.’
- ‘He was tall and handsome, in the all-American kind of way, with blond hair, blue eyes, peaches and cream complexion, and a killer smile.’
- ‘Her peaches and cream complexion positively glowed against the white satin, her red hair even more vibrant than usual, piled in curls on top of her head.’
- ‘She had beautiful blue eyes and peaches and cream skin that practically glowed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.