A police van for transporting prisoners.
- ‘The third area of concern for transportation was the creation of the patrol wagon for use by the CPD.’
- ‘A fortnight later the same defendant was ramming a Garda patrol wagon near Washington Street as he attempted to get away in another stolen car.’
- ‘She was among four police officers in two patrol wagons who saw the teenager riding his push bike on the morning of his accident.’
- ‘This way, if a call was made by a patrolman and a patrol wagon was sent, the officers aboard the wagon were able to listen for the ringing alarm.’
- ‘One night, the officer, who drove the patrol wagon, came in for a short nap.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.