One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The pathophysiologic mechanisms of the syndrome are not known.’
- ‘Indeed, the clinical presentation of asthma symptoms is the tip of the iceberg of an entire range of subclinical pathophysiologic events.’
- ‘An evaluation of lower back pain often does not provide a specific pathophysiologic diagnosis that leads to a specific treatment.’
- ‘Various pathophysiologic mechanisms in sleep apnea have been proposed to contribute to the pathogenosis of vascular morbidity.’
- ‘Based on the symptoms, it may be possible to narrow the differential diagnosis to a specific anatomic or pathophysiologic disorder.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.