One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The study of the life of an individual or the history of a community with regard to the influence of a particular disease or psychological disorder.
- ‘At Auburn University two courses have introduced students to the concept of medical histories, the patient pathography, patient interviewing and practice with real patients.’
- ‘In this article, the authors advocate the use of the patient pathography as an additional or alternative teaching tool for the medical history record.’
- ‘In this regard, the patient pathography is proposed as an additional or alternative patient-data collection method.’
- ‘In essence, the patient pathography can be utilized to assist pharmacists in achieving optimal therapeutic outcomes.’
- ‘Although students gathered data for both the pathography and medical history; they were directed to only report the data from the patient's perspective.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.