One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The study of the life of an individual or the history of a community with regard to the influence of a particular disease or psychological disorder.
- ‘In this regard, the patient pathography is proposed as an additional or alternative patient-data collection method.’
- ‘In essence, the patient pathography can be utilized to assist pharmacists in achieving optimal therapeutic outcomes.’
- ‘At Auburn University two courses have introduced students to the concept of medical histories, the patient pathography, patient interviewing and practice with real patients.’
- ‘Although students gathered data for both the pathography and medical history; they were directed to only report the data from the patient's perspective.’
- ‘In this article, the authors advocate the use of the patient pathography as an additional or alternative teaching tool for the medical history record.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.