One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A bacterium, virus, or other microorganism that can cause disease.
- ‘Symptoms and signs of influenza in children are not specific and can mimic a range of other common respiratory viral pathogens.’
- ‘Such changes may also happen within a class, especially for bacterial pathogens.’
- ‘A part of the stool sample was processed for the detection of bacterial pathogens.’
- ‘Pattern recognition receptors recognise structures common to many microbial pathogens.’
- ‘These, similarly, do not support combination therapy for specific pathogens, when detected.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.