One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Council was a path-breaker and the seeds of the consumer movement had just been sown in the mid-Eighties.’
- ‘We know about the most famous of these geniuses such as Einstein, Galileo, Newton and Darwin but this book also celebrates dozens of path-breakers who died unsung.’
- ‘Designed exclusively for the path-breakers and trendsetters in fusion music, the award will be presented annually in the country's metros.’
- ‘This Anglosphere civilization has been the path-breaker for modernity, initiating modern democratic institutions and the industrial and subsequent economic revolutions.’
- ‘Even so, his position makes him a path-breaker.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.