One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The fourth option is to put in place additional requirements for patentability.’
- ‘Finally, he felt the Office generally took too tough a stance on patentability.’
- ‘Potential anticancer drugs should be judged on their scientific merit, not on their patentability.’
- ‘New plant or animal varieties are completely excluded from patentability.’
- ‘In Europe, a public disclosure is an absolute bar to patentability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.