Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
- another term for patch panel
- ‘Attenuation can be attributed to a number of elements, including fiber distance, number of patch panel connections and splices, dirty fiber connectors.’
- ‘The Secret Sauce The Prodigy has two features that make it the unique offering that it aspires to be: Native Signal Processing and DirectWIRE, AudioTrak's proprietary software-based patch panel for reconfiguring signal routing.’
- ‘There's a lot to like about the 410, although you'll probably want to have an analog mixer or patch panel for connecting instruments to it.’
- ‘Some previous tenant had put CAT - 5 cabling and RJ45 faceplaces throughout, so a few hours with a punchdown tool and one patch panel later I have 3Mbps into the house and onto my lap, wherever I choose to sit.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.