One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Die.‘she passed away in her sleep’
- ‘The best guy out there to ever come into wrestling has passed away.’
- ‘Born into a family of twelve, Malachy was the last member of his family to pass away.’
- ‘The match was preceded by a minutes silence, in memory of former Boleskine player Johnny Kennedy, who passed away this week.’
- ‘Additionally, Gerry Thomas, the inventor of the TV dinner, has also passed away at the age of 83.’
- ‘He was the first member of my family to pass away quite young.’
- ‘Please say prayers for the soul of Hungarian amateur great Lazlo Papp, who passed away earlier this month.’
- ‘The book is dedicated to the memory of Maura Burns of Ferrybank who recently passed away.’
- ‘The company is expected to name a chairman at the end of the month to replace Anthony Jacelon who passed away earlier this year.’
- ‘My mum was poorly, then she passed away.’
- ‘Sadly, despite putting up a tough fight to beat the cancer, Daniel passed away two weeks ago.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.