One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This is the first round where the contestants are partnerless.’
- ‘So, partnerless but hopeful, I decided to check it out.’
- ‘Her gaze fell on Amber once again, remembering that she was partnerless for the first fight.’
- ‘You may even worry that you will be partnerless soon.’
- ‘My married mates though have turned their initial sympathy into envy as they strive to live their unfulfilled singledom through the lives of the couple of us that are partnerless.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.