One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘So, partnerless but hopeful, I decided to check it out.’
- ‘You may even worry that you will be partnerless soon.’
- ‘My married mates though have turned their initial sympathy into envy as they strive to live their unfulfilled singledom through the lives of the couple of us that are partnerless.’
- ‘Her gaze fell on Amber once again, remembering that she was partnerless for the first fight.’
- ‘This is the first round where the contestants are partnerless.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.