One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A concentrated stream of subatomic particles, generated in order to cause collisions between particles that will shed new light on their nature and structure.
- ‘Lichtenberg Figures are electrical discharges that have been permanently captured within clear acrylic plastic, combining the technologies of particle beam and dielectric physics with the natural beauty of fractals.’
- ‘Before he could fire, the area behind him was lit up from the blue particle beam of Tim's pistol striking Nathan in the back, sending him into unconsciousness.’
- ‘Says Corlett, ‘The quality of any particle beam depends heavily upon its feedback system.’’
- ‘Consequently, the charged particle beam can be applied uniformly to the irradiation object and an irradiation time of the charged particle beam to the irradiation object can be curtailed.’
- ‘Copper tube - the particle beam travels in a vacuum inside this tube’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.