One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A self-confessed participator as opposed to spectator, I vowed to stop watching in awe and find out if it really is as easy as it looks on the TV.’
- ‘Civil liberties groups and music fans say the bill unfairly targets electronic music and might bring about unforeseen consequences for both promoters and participators.’
- ‘Rachel was somebody who did not stand and just watch life pass by she was a participator, someone who was always willing to involve herself fully in projects.’
- ‘What's special about this CD is that these artists were selected for the album because they are active participators and supporters in the Amnesty International Organization.’
- ‘More clean up days with more participators are needed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.