One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The fact is that, in the last two decades of the twentieth century, eighty-one countries have shifted markedly in the direction of participative government and representative political institutions.’
- ‘The Indonesian and French governments have signed a financial agreement to train 474 subdistrict officers in Aceh province in participative planning, the French Embassy in Indonesia said in a statement.’
- ‘‘Compared with our existing lunchtime lectures and conversations with artists, this programme will be more participative, more in depth and dealing with more general themes,’ says Baker.’
- ‘The concern here is less that immigrants fit the bill of a ‘British citizen’ than that they form appropriately participative and tolerant relationships with other members of British society.’
- ‘The organisation is dedicated to the achievement of the full social, economic and educational integration of people with disabilities as equal, independent and participative members of the general community.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.