Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
A program for parsing.
- ‘As you've correctly stated, all parsers enforce XML syntax to ensure that they are well formed.’
- ‘A computer equipped with an XML parser can make decisions about this information.’
- ‘This document describes an implementation using the SAX parser with the Xerces parser.’
- ‘The key features of such implementations must include an XML parser, XML writing support, and a very small footprint SOAP API.’
- ‘In the first step, a parser evaluates the search query and creates a data structure based on the words and the attributes in the search query and the scope of an index, if the search space includes an index.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.