One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘No significant differences were found between the VT of the paretic and the healthy sides in patients during quiet breathing.’
- ‘The ventilatory response to CO2 was similar on the right and left sides in control subjects, whereas it was significantly higher on the paretic side than on the healthy side in patients.’
- ‘But confine them in hell for their paretic assumption that there is no alternative but their own groove.’
- ‘During quiet breathing, equivalent tidal volumes were achieved by the paretic and healthy hemithorax.’
- ‘Nonetheless, how can we explain the observation that in two of the eight patients the VT on the paretic side was either similar or slightly greater than that of the healthy side during VH?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.