One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or situated in a plane adjacent or parallel to the plane which divides the body into right and left halves.
- ‘The distal radial expansion therefore restricts movement of the carpus on the antebrachium largely to the parasagittal plane.’
- ‘The degree of atrophy is much more profound in the parasagittal cortex, and is particularly severe in the frontal region of this hemisphere.’
- ‘This information then is superimposed on enlargements of parasagittal sections adapted from a standard human brain atlas.’
- ‘One patient, a 74-year-old woman with AD, had thrombosis of her superior sagittal sinus producing bilateral parasagittal regions of extensive hemorrhagic necrosis.’
- ‘The ancestral dinosaur took this a step further by forcing its hindlimbs under the body with an interned femoral head, constraining hindlimb movement to the parasagittal plane.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.