One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In short, he wanted to be a parapsychologist and test psychokinesis.’
- ‘We have major centers of learning and a prominent parapsychologist on tap, ready and willing to design, supervise, and conduct proper tests of your ability!’
- ‘In short, unable to find anyone with demonstrable psychokinetic powers, the parapsychologists tell us that there are two kinds of psychokinesis, macro and micro.’
- ‘No parapsychologists or authors publishing in parapsychological journals were cited.’
- ‘His advice, based on his own experience as a parapsychologist and an academic psychologist, is sober and for many will be forbidding.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.