One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, a very key interneuron in Melibe resides in the pedal ganglion, as is the case in both of the parapodial flappers, Aplysia and Clione, but neither of the dorsal-ventral swimmers.’
- ‘However, behaviors that are outwardly different, such as the lateral bending of Melibe or the parapodial flapping and undulations of Clione and Aplysia brasiliana differ in their neuronal substrate.’
- ‘However, in parapodial motoneurons, the action potential is initiated at or near the soma and travels to the axon terminal.’
- ‘In Clione, an almost continuous parapodial swimmer, the basic CPG is fairly simple.’
- ‘Either one or both parapodia were cut free from the body wall, taking care not to cut the parapodial nerves that connect the pedal ganglia to the periphery.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.