One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Adapt (a program) for running on a parallel processing system.
- ‘By parallelizing the requirements to the developed system and the possibilities of the existing client database, we can say that some key basic features already are implemented, except the client per-user name indexing.’
- ‘Hofsee describes the three level organization as ‘a radical break’ with conventional architecture ‘because it explicitly parallelizes computation and the transfers of data and instructions’.’
- ‘The compiler directives defined by OpenMP tell a compiler which regions of code should be parallelized and define specific options for parallelization.’
- ‘It should be possible to reduce the computational time requirements considerably by parallelizing computations.’
- ‘In RISC, the compiler presents instructions to the processor and the processor figures out how to best parallelize the processing of those instructions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.