One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘By the end of the parade route, the distinction between paraders and spectators has almost disappeared.’
- ‘The arrested paraders who lost employment requested their unions' involvement.’
- ‘She hopes that the colourful sights and sounds of the street paraders will encourage Hillbrow residents to join in the celebrations, instead of ‘throwing things out of windows’.’
- ‘Masqueraders, acrobats, jugglers, paraders and various artists have been lined up to take part in the inner city's first New Year's Eve carnival.’
- ‘The paraders returned to the mosque, where refreshments were provided and the celebrations continued.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.