One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘By the end of the parade route, the distinction between paraders and spectators has almost disappeared.’
- ‘The arrested paraders who lost employment requested their unions' involvement.’
- ‘Masqueraders, acrobats, jugglers, paraders and various artists have been lined up to take part in the inner city's first New Year's Eve carnival.’
- ‘The paraders returned to the mosque, where refreshments were provided and the celebrations continued.’
- ‘She hopes that the colourful sights and sounds of the street paraders will encourage Hillbrow residents to join in the celebrations, instead of ‘throwing things out of windows’.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.