One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘An internal latticelike paracrystalline structure was discernible in the cross sections of some crystalloids.’
- ‘Etioplasts are characterized by the lack of chlorophyll t and by their internal membrane system made of paracrystalline prolamellar bodies connected with some stromatal membranes, the prothylakoids.’
- ‘Recent cryo-EM studies of immature retrovirus particles have shown that Gag polyproteins associate to form paracrystalline sheets, but the subsequently formed spherical virus shells apparently lack icosahedral symmetry.’
- ‘The basal bodies also give rise to a paracrystalline organelle, the axostyle [B91], made up of multiple sheets of microtubules created or recruited by the preaxostyle [B91].’
- ‘Spermatocytes synthesize large amounts of MSP and package it into paracrystalline arrays called fibrous bodies, which form a complex with novel structures termed membranous organelles (MOs).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.