One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Patients with human immunodeficiency virus infection sometimes have papular or even nodular eruptions.’
- ‘The most common lesions are papular lesions on the face, especially in the periorbital area and the nasolabial folds, and even the mucous membranes.’
- ‘Two thirds of patients have a dermatitis with one or multiple, usually asymptomatic lesions that progress from macular to papular and finally vesicular, or pustular.’
- ‘Acne can be classified into four main types: purely comedonal that is, non-inflammatory acne mild papular, scarring papular, and nodular or scarring acne.’
- ‘Keratoacanthomas begin as papular lesions, enlarging over two to four weeks to a size of 2 cm or more.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.