One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Two thirds of patients have a dermatitis with one or multiple, usually asymptomatic lesions that progress from macular to papular and finally vesicular, or pustular.’
- ‘Keratoacanthomas begin as papular lesions, enlarging over two to four weeks to a size of 2 cm or more.’
- ‘Acne can be classified into four main types: purely comedonal that is, non-inflammatory acne mild papular, scarring papular, and nodular or scarring acne.’
- ‘Patients with human immunodeficiency virus infection sometimes have papular or even nodular eruptions.’
- ‘The most common lesions are papular lesions on the face, especially in the periorbital area and the nasolabial folds, and even the mucous membranes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.