A person who decorates with wallpaper, especially professionally.
- ‘The curator of the museum has suggested that perhaps Frederick Linder, a painter and paperhanger who lived at 97 Orchard Street, papered the walls in exchange for free rent.’
- ‘After dropping out of art school, She worked as a house painter, plasterer and paperhanger while she made abstract paintings and drawings in her spare time.’
- ‘Don't hesitate to ask your professional paperhanger to provide certification of insurance covering workers' compensation, property damage and personal liability.’
- ‘Your local independent retailer can advise you as to when and if you should hire a professional and can usually give you a list of local paperhangers.’
- ‘There's nothing more frustrating for a do-it-yourself paperhanger than to run out of wallpaper just a few feet short of finishing a project.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.