One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A disposable plate made of cardboard.
- ‘Minutes later, a steaming cup of coffee and a plate of thick pancakes arrive, served on a paper plate with plastic cutlery.’
- ‘I put a piece of pizza on a paper plate and handed it to her.’
- ‘She took the ham sandwich on the paper plate Amanda handed her.’
- ‘Stashing the hotdogs on a paper plate, he stuck them in the microwave and pulled out two bottles, ketchup and mustard.’
- ‘I got up and tossed my used paper plate in the trash can.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.