Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
A pair of pants and a matching jacket worn by women.
- ‘Wear a silky bustier under your black tailored pantsuit.’
- ‘She was miraculously preserved in her pink Chanel pantsuit and black turtleneck.’
- ‘Dressed in a royal blue pantsuit, her hair clipped away from her face, her eyes covered in dark fashionable shades, she walked between them as they entered the bureau.’
- ‘The key is to pair an above-the-knee length dress in a non-clingy fabric over slim pants or even jeans, Kyla loves this pinstriped pantsuit.’
- ‘She's dressed in a garish early '70s flowered pantsuit.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.