Not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity.
- ‘As a lover of musical theater, I've had the good fortune to see him as the pansexual Emcee in Cabaret and the very heterosexual Billy Flynn in Chicago.’
- ‘The Tales were a triumph of cross-fertilisation, they had a world - wide, pansexual audience that both discovered and embraced the camp and the kitsch.’
- ‘When reminded that he was once designated the ‘frolicky pansexual sex symbol for the new millennium,’ Cumming says he found it ‘hilarious.’’
- ‘It's a shabby sprawling metropolis ruled by brazen women, crooked cops and super-rich pansexual cowboys who live by the code of the West.’
- ‘There's a twisted wedding and a palace rebellion, and of course the squares are initiated into pansexual pleasure, all to the beat of O'Brien's infectious score, crisply played by a five-piece real rock band.’
A pansexual person.
- ‘Pansexuals feel that bisexual, with its implication of men and women only, excludes transgender individuals.’
- ‘GMSMA enthusiastically supports the diversity of the s/m-leather-fetish community and the inclusion of heterosexuals, bisexuals, pansexuals, and individuals who reject any labels.’