One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity.
- ‘When reminded that he was once designated the ‘frolicky pansexual sex symbol for the new millennium,’ Cumming says he found it ‘hilarious.’’
- ‘It's a shabby sprawling metropolis ruled by brazen women, crooked cops and super-rich pansexual cowboys who live by the code of the West.’
- ‘The Tales were a triumph of cross-fertilisation, they had a world - wide, pansexual audience that both discovered and embraced the camp and the kitsch.’
- ‘There's a twisted wedding and a palace rebellion, and of course the squares are initiated into pansexual pleasure, all to the beat of O'Brien's infectious score, crisply played by a five-piece real rock band.’
- ‘As a lover of musical theater, I've had the good fortune to see him as the pansexual Emcee in Cabaret and the very heterosexual Billy Flynn in Chicago.’
A pansexual person.
- ‘Pansexuals feel that bisexual, with its implication of men and women only, excludes transgender individuals.’
- ‘GMSMA enthusiastically supports the diversity of the s/m-leather-fetish community and the inclusion of heterosexuals, bisexuals, pansexuals, and individuals who reject any labels.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.