One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A psychiatric disorder in which debilitating anxiety and fear arise frequently and without reasonable cause.
- ‘Depression, panic disorder, and generalised anxiety disorder may all be treated effectively with antidepressant drugs.’
- ‘In DSM-III, anxiety neurosis was divided into panic disorder and generalized anxiety disorder.’
- ‘Serotonin dysregulation has been implicated in the pathogenesis of anxiety disorders in general and panic disorder in particular.’
- ‘The isolation of panic disorder from anxiety neurosis corresponded to the development of anti-anxiety medications.’
- ‘These disorders include generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder and agoraphobia, the fear of open spaces.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.