One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A mixture of enzymes obtained from animal pancreases, given as a medicine to aid digestion.
- ‘Look for a product that contains proteases (protein-digesting enzymes), such as pancreatin, papain and bromelain, and follow label directions.’
- ‘Look for products with a combination of enzymes such as pancreatin, which helps to digest not only protein but also carbohydrates and fats.’
- ‘Digestive aids such as pancreatin and plant-based enzymes as well as friendly intestinal microtlora will also help to normalize the function of the Stomach and Spleen.’
- ‘Get a product that contains pancreatin, trypsin, papain or bromelain, and follow label for exact dosage.’
- ‘Some manufacturers are adding proteolytic enzymes (enzymes that break down proteins), such as bromelain, papain, pancreatin and trypsin, to their protein powders.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.