One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Denoting a stand, tripod, or other item of mounting equipment that allows a camera to move in both horizontal and vertical planes.‘each model features a three-way pan-and-tilt head’
- ‘‘One of the cameras on there has a pan-and-tilt module,’ he adds.’
- ‘This system adds an elevating, continuous, rotating pan-and-tilt head with multiple sensors.’
- ‘It follows the introduction of security measures which include ten pan-and-tilt CCTV cameras recording cars using the car park which serves the cinema, nightclub and a host of restaurants.’
- ‘Our group has developed a pair of pan-and-tilt cameras that combine CCD and VOx detectors, allowing users to adjust operation from all IR to all visible, or any point in between.’
- ‘Resigned to the fact that we couldn't film by getting into the water ourselves, we set about filming remotely, with a camera in a housing set on a pan-and-tilt head and fixed to the bed of the spring.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.