One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Some experts have called for ultrasonography and abdominal palpation to detect these aneurysms.’
- ‘Physical examination included sinus palpation and evaluation for nasal edema, erythema, or discharge.’
- ‘The physician can demonstrate how gentle palpation of the pain trigger point can reproduce the pain and its radiation over a wide area of the abdomen.’
- ‘Anorectal assessment consists of inspection, palpation and anoscopic examination.’
- ‘The physical examination also should include careful palpation of the lymph nodes, liver, and spleen.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.