One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘With a geologic focus, many paleontologists rarely considered the biology of their study organisms.’
- ‘In one refuge cave, a palaeontologist is excavating a Pleistocene tapir skeleton.’
- ‘Many of the spectacular advances in the geological realm in recent years have inspired palaeontologists and their kin to compose but not to publish formally some quite respectable lines.’
- ‘Many paleontologists study Pleistocene fossils in order to understand the climates of the past.’
- ‘Instead, geologists and paleontologists use stratigraphic names.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.