One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It was also a remarkable stimulus for new archival and palaeographic research.’
- ‘Gossett's contribution to the Textual Introduction stresses the paleographic aspects of the editorial task, including the description, history, and nature of the manuscript.’
- ‘The tablet itself was dated to the fifteenth to fourteenth century BCE and was the first undisputed paleographic monument of its kind found in Thrace.’
- ‘As he notes very self-revealingly, his paleographic skills and understanding of Basque and Spanish history were not up to the broad task, and he went off into other areas of Basque history for decades.’
- ‘Such a comparison not only establishes a close paleographic parallel but it also raises the question of genre and audience.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.