One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The study of geographical features at particular times in the geological past.
- ‘The Late Jurassic palaeogeography of the northern Antarctic Peninsula region has been the focus of a series of studies in the last two decades.’
- ‘The science of paleogeography has improved immeasurably over the last few decades.’
- ‘However, the interrelationship between tectonic activity, global sea level change, and the change of paleogeography played a significant role.’
- ‘Moreover, the collections have played an integral role in understanding western North American paleogeography, and the past climatic changes that have shaped this region's modern biota.’
- ‘These are also the areas in which the traditional use of invertebrate macrofossils in biostratigraphy and paleogeography offers the potential for resolving major geological debates.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.