One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Given the significance of neoplagiaulacid multituberculates in biogeographic and paleoecological reconstructions, a detailed systematic revision of the group would undoubtedly clarify many of these issues.’
- ‘In addition, palaeoecological and historical research has demonstrated the presence of forests in arid zones of the Mediterranean area in historical times.’
- ‘Species occurrence frequencies in paleoecological data identified ecologically persistent species and may be useful for delimiting local species pools.’
- ‘These factors combine to make lacustrine sediments amenable to very high-resolution paleoenvironmental and paleoecological reconstruction.’
- ‘Future exploration and quantification of the appendicular skeleton is necessary to complete the paleobiological and paleoecological picture of these giant herbivores.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.