A person who advocates old or traditional forms of conservatism; an extremely right-wing conservative.
- ‘His words are still echoed today by many paleo-conservatives, and are still quoted with approval even by bestselling authors.’
- ‘Keep up your fine work and best wishes to you from a paleo-conservative.’
- ‘I'm not sure I agree with the whole neo-conservative, traditional conservative, paleo-conservative paradigm alleged.’
- ‘I think it's unfair to call them paleo-conservatives by the way.’
- ‘The book itself, which I do not intend to read, seems to be mostly well-known paleo-conservative stuff.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.