One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Recent Late Jurassic paleobotanical data suggest that the large conifers and ginkgoes that formed the bulk of the canopy were both relatively sparse and nutrient poor.’
- ‘Although based on considerable sedimentological and paleobotanical evidence, contradictory results have been obtained.’
- ‘Unfortunately however, the paleobotanical data cited were misdated, and one hopes that such information does not enter into the world of dogma.’
- ‘The early Carboniferous climate has been deduced from palaeobotanical data and from palaeosols/palaeokarsts.’
- ‘Plant life followed a different route, and the paleobotanical time-eras of Palaeophytic, Mesophytic, and Cenophytic are only approximately equivalent.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.