One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The biology of fossil animals and plants.
- ‘The most frustrating aspect of glossopterid paleobiology is that no one is really certain what these plants looked like.’
- ‘Perhaps nowhere else in the literature is the integration between field stratigraphy, paleoecology, and paleobiology better illustrated than in this research.’
- ‘The method of this work will facilitate studies of growth and forms of fossil molluscs in the framework of developmental paleobiology.’
- ‘Yet the majority of the book emphasizes dinosaur osteology, systematics, and the fossil record; paleobiology takes a back seat to this important foundation.’
- ‘Studies of the preserved dung and animal remains are beginning to provide insight into large mammal paleobiology and community development during the Holocene.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.