One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In order to do this, paleobiologists must have an excellent fossil record of a lineage and an independent source of environmental data in the same region.’
- ‘Some paleobiologists believe the answer lies in the Ediacaran fossil remains dating back before the Cambrian, in the Ediacaran Period (565-545 million years ago).’
- ‘He has continued this work as a member of our ecumenically diverse team of ecologists, geneticists and paleobiologists supported by the National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis.’
- ‘Many of these collections were made for mainly geological reasons and have been underexploited by paleobiologists.’
- ‘These difficulties are compounded by the lack of trained paleobiologists who specialize on algae, or of phycologists who examine fossils.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.