One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This genetic model of human population structure is important for paleoanthropologists because it could explain the paleontological and archaeological observations noted above.’
- ‘Thus, this monograph is a welcome publication for those who work on the later Neogene, and for paleoanthropologists interested in the ecological context of basal hominids.’
- ‘Is it possible that he doesn't understand that the very reason paleoanthropologists have so much to argue about is that the fossil record provides them with such a wealth of data?’
- ‘This will be a must for any paleoanthropologist or paleontologist working on fossil primates.’
- ‘I believe most of these contradictory problems are caused by paleoanthropologists insisting on calling all the australopithecines ‘hominids,’ rather than hominoids.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.