One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A woman's loose, wide-legged pants.
- ‘I mean, he was wearing white palazzo pants and a purple velvet blazer, which is not a look that most men can carry off.’
- ‘Gaucho pants, or, as Boatswain called them, three-quarter palazzo pants, are also selling well, she said.’
- ‘The wide trouser trend (the return of the palazzo pants, perhaps?) was also reflected in this collection when he showed his navy silk blazer with a palazzo-style silk shantung trouser.’
- ‘A white jacket is perfect teamed with wide leg palazzo pants and tulle beaded T's.’
- ‘To see my parents standing there, they would have seemed an odd couple; he, in a black dress suit, and her, in a white embroidered kurta and green palazzo pants.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.