One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adverb & adjective
- ‘The distribution of pairwise differences in a set of sequences plays a major role in molecular evolution studies.’
- ‘The critical values can be used to test the significance of a given pairwise similarity among angiosperm genotypes.’
- ‘Additional tests were performed until all pairwise combinations of markers were examined for each trait.’
- ‘Because the algorithm uses pairwise relationships the final number of clusters is identical in both species.’
- ‘Within each set of comparisons there were 24 pairwise tests for egg counts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.