One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Mr Fell believes paintballers might carry the infection into the district.’
- ‘Mr Fell was outraged that paintballers were still coming along to play their games in woods adjacent to his farmland - which he said risked spreading the disease.’
- ‘With very little spare time, Kai is an avid paintballer.’
- ‘Jate Sophitphongtorn, Horseshoe Point general manager opened the new facility to paintballers, ‘The sport has been in Thailand for some time but due to the expense of importing equipment it was available to very few.’’
- ‘The more serious paintballers buy their own guns and goggles.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.