One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘North of the USA, Canada has forced cigarette packagers to carry anti-smoking images on the packs, such as a photo of a cancerous lung or a statement linking smoking to impotence.’
- ‘By the time a product arrives on the supermarket shelf the cost of the food is a small proportion of the total, which has been bumped up by transporters, packagers, distributors and retailers.’
- ‘The introduction of an EU country of origin regulation would require the name and address of the beef producer or packager being prominently displayed.’
- ‘Farmers and food packagers everywhere will have to maintain paper trails on genetically altered food products.’
- ‘Milk in glass bottles may bring back childhood memories of the friendly neighborhood milkman, but today's packagers say glass bottles have carved out an important niche in dairy packaging.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.