A vacation organized by a travel agent, with arrangements for transportation, accommodations, etc., made at an inclusive price.
- ‘If the tour operator continues to offer the package holiday, but you decide to cancel, you are liable to forfeit monies paid.’
- ‘If you are looking for a package holiday you may prefer to book it through a travel agent.’
- ‘Although there has been recent growth in the popularity of independently booked holidays, the package holiday still has in our view, a lot to offer.’
- ‘Another package tour will provide 50% discounts for hotel accommodations in various hotels in Thailand.’
- ‘Travellers who booked a package holiday through a tour operator or a travel agent can expect either a full refund or the right to rebook, but only if the flight was cancelled.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.