One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We've also rounded up packable, versatile clothes to take you from the trail to town.’
- ‘For the Baffin trip, McLean sewed three sizes of packable kites rigged with reins and steering bars and borrowed Inuit designs to fashion flexible-wood gear sledges.’
- ‘Then there's the part where they charged us an extra $700 for packing supplies, after we'd packed up everything that we thought was packable.’
- ‘Ubiquitous for good reason, collapsible doggie bowls are virtually spill-free in the car, totally leakproof, and packable.’
- ‘We've added a dip to serve with veggies to start the meal and a great, packable summer salad to go on the side.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.