One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘Going into this game two points adrift of the pacemaking Potters, the Saints pulled out all the stops to win in devastating style.’
- ‘Davitamon-Lotto and Quick Step are still sharing the pacemaking at the point of the pack.’
- ‘At the moment they trail pacemaking Comber Rec by six points, but have two games in hand.’
- ‘The Saul side now occupy second spot, one point behind pacemaking Round House with a host of teams lining up behind them.’
- ‘Sick sinus syndrome is a generalized abnormality of cardiac impulse formation that may be caused by an intrinsic disease of the sinus node that makes it unable to perform its pacemaking function, or by extrinsic causes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.