An establishment where people pay to inhale pure oxygen for its reputedly therapeutic effects.
- ‘There's nowhere to sleep and re-energize quickly in Studio Town, although you can be pampered like a Hollywood star with the many amenities in town including a massage, mud bath, or visit to the local oxygen bar that helps somewhat.’
- ‘The second Maisonneuve Art Show, kicking off Thursday, April 15, promises to be a pleasantly corporeal affair, what with an in-house oxygen bar, free massages and all.’
- ‘‘Joanna, can you put us together a box of all these little things,’ says Cutler, as she tests some vitamin sprays at the oxygen bar.’
- ‘Maybe all you need is a shot at the oxygen bar or a brief meditation to get your blood pumping again.’
- ‘You might even want to do some advanced breathing, like paying a visit to one of those oxygen bars you're always making fun of.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.