One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We used 3 measures to quantify plasma susceptibility to oxidization.’
- ‘After slicing up the apricots and nectarines…… I read her next instruction: ‘Squeeze the lemon on the fruit to prevent oxidization.’’
- ‘I am concerned about oxidization over a long period of time.’
- ‘Upon oxidization, most of the structures are lost.’
- ‘Compact discs, coated in a reflecting metal (usually aluminium) and sealed by a protective layer to prevent oxidization, are read by a precisely focused laser.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.