One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The readily oxidizable part of the sewage that gains access to a river is destroyed in the few first miles run.’
- ‘Stores of readily available glucose to supply the tissues with an oxidizable energy source are found principally in the liver, as glycogen.’
- ‘Under anaerobic conditions, however, E. coli is able to grow on citrate in the presence of an oxidizable co-substrate.’
- ‘If for no other reason, it is because of the demands of the brain for oxidizable glucose that the human body exquisitely regulates the level of glucose circulating in the blood.’
- ‘As a consequence, the oxidation of other oxidizable aminoacids within the pocket has to be considered.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.