One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the process or result of oxidizing or being oxidized.‘oxidative reactions’
- ‘Beck and Levander wondered whether other viruses were susceptible to changes in the oxidative environment of their host cells.’
- ‘Potassium salts have effects on pH and thus on microbiological activity and oxidative stability.’
- ‘Oxidative stress is the term given to the destructive process caused by free radical molecules.’
- ‘The changes that take place often involve oxidative processes and are therefore dependent on oxygen.’
- ‘In addition, nonsmokers also exhibited significant oxidative damage decreases.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.