One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the process or result of oxidizing or being oxidized.‘oxidative reactions’
- ‘In addition, nonsmokers also exhibited significant oxidative damage decreases.’
- ‘Beck and Levander wondered whether other viruses were susceptible to changes in the oxidative environment of their host cells.’
- ‘Oxidative stress is the term given to the destructive process caused by free radical molecules.’
- ‘Potassium salts have effects on pH and thus on microbiological activity and oxidative stability.’
- ‘The changes that take place often involve oxidative processes and are therefore dependent on oxygen.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.